Saturday, March 22, 2008

MY INSPIRATION


I have also been inspired throughout my travels in Spain. Some much so that I have kept a separate sketchbook of things that have inspired me artistically. I find it useful to record things that inspire you whatever they maybe and in which ever medium. Being in a new culture and that seeing new things all the time has had my mind stirring, and I have come to the realization that inspiration can come from anywhere. Hopefully the inspiration that I have gain here in Spain and particularly in Barcelona will in form my architecture in the future, whether consciously or subconsciously.

1 comment:

Arch Blogs said...

Your are very gifted! Your drawings are captivating and I am glad that you are exploring the things that interest you outside of class. Muy bien and good work on the blog.